Debenhams Beauty Press Day

22:37

I popped along to the Debenhams Beauty Press Day tonight with my friend Jemma. We were greeted by a lovely bright pink and white room jam packed with the latest beauty goodies on offer at Debenhams.
After a quick whizz around the room with a PR we were left to our own devices to spritz, sniff and have a good old nose at everything on offer. 
One of my favourite things we saw were these adorable Nails Inc crackers, each containing a different nail polish. I'd much prefer to crack one of those over my turkey then end up with any more golf tees and mini sewing kits!
Continuing with the beauty/Christmas mash up theme was this AMAZING Benefit advent calendar (£50, available at Debenhams from 27th October). Miniature versions of Benefit champion products are ready and waiting behind those tempting little doors.
The other collection I'm dying to get my hands on is the latest colours from CK One. I've already tried their mascara and lipstick and I love love their innovative take on packaging and wearable colours. This sparkly eyeshadow palette looks perfect for the festive season!
When I got home I couldn't wait to pour the goody bag out on my bed and see what treasures I have to try! As you can see there are plenty of cult beauty products and jazzy new bits and bobs for me to sink my teeth into. Expect reviews up on the blog very soon...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These all look exciting!
    Definitely need the Nails Inc. crackers!
    x

    http://loreninwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're amazing, I wouldn't mind a Benefit Advent Calendar too! x

      Delete