New Years Day 2013 Shopping

20:23

New Years Day Shopping

Lace dress: H&M
Diary: Cath Kidston
Pendant: Vanessa Mooney at Urban Outfitters

We may have partied hard at the Mansions last night to celebrate the New Year, but today's hangover feels infinitely better than the norovirus I've been suffering with for the last week. So, today I left my housemates to The Mighty Ducks and headed to Seven Dials to do some sale shopping. First stop was Cath Kidston for my new diary. I wanted one that was small and light enough to carry around every day but still pretty enough to tempt me into actually recording some goings on inside. This fits the bill nicely and also has a handy zip pocket for any loose things I want to keep hold of.

Then I headed across the road to Urban Outfitters and steered myself wisely past the shoes and clothes (I have so many new things from Christmas I haven't got round to wearing yet!) and went to look at the jewellery. I picked up this Vanessa Mooney pendant reduced to £25. I love its unusual shape and its the long length of the chain. It'll look suitably gothic with a long black jumper and jeans.

Finally I popped into H&M and couldn't resist this dress reduced from £29.99 to £7. The bright pop of colour is just the thing I need to kick start the New Year so I'll wear it to my first day back at work on Thursday. 

That was a pretty mild sale indulgence - I blame the hangover!
Have you picked up anything good in the sales this year?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just found your blog and love it! Your posts are brilliant :)
    It would be lovely if you could check out mine?
    Bryony x x x

    http://bryonyleslie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete