Day at the beach

23:18

Swimsuit: M&S
Shorts: Vintage Levis
Sunglasses: Monki
Lips: Rimmel London Oxford St. Fuchsia
Nails: Red Carpet Manicure

I decided to embrace the 80s for my trip to Southerndown beach in South Wales last weekend. I matched my bright purple and pink swimsuit with the new Oxford St Fuchsia lipstick shade from Rimmel London. You can read my review of the new Rimmel lipstick shades on Sugarscape here.
I had my nails done by Red Carpet Manicure last week. I chose bright red, but it just ends up clashing with most of my outfits. It's supposed to last up to three weeks but I already have a few chips after four days, so it's not looking too good for my review so far!

Invites for London Fashion Week started coming in at work today. After years of following the whole thing online and through Twitter, it'll be great to actually be there and see some shows. Now I'll just have to work out what to wear...






You Might Also Like

0 comments