Styled to Rock launch at The Box, Soho

21:49

Last Thursday I was invited by the kind girls at Diet Coke to attend the Styled to Rock launch party at The Box, Soho.
Styled to Rock is a new show being produced by Rihanna to find a new hot young designer.
You can read my interview with Henry Holland, who's a judge on the new show here.
I also spoke to Rihanna's stylist Lysa Cooper, but we'll save that interview for closer to when the show starts on Sky Living on August 14.
I was also *this* close to talking to the lovely Nicola Roberts. But unfortunately my blagging skills were no match for her PR. I wrote about her outfit here.
But I did grab a chat with the amazing Bip Ling and that totally made up for being Nicola-less.
 Bip's going to be a mentor on the show in one of the episodes. She said she put her vintage clothing skills to use for a special challenge!



I just love her Louis Vuitton, Yayoi Kusama sunglasses. She's so cute!




You Might Also Like

0 comments